On 2021/10/07 16:56, Elizabeth Williams wrote:
I would be very interested to know anyones experience on using CS topically for warts or skin tags, or if anyone has another suggestion would love to hear it with an open mind.
thank you
Elizabeth

Hallo Elizabeth,

Other methods to tackle viru infections are application of Vicks, or Betadiene ointment, or DMSO, or household sodium hypochlorite dilute, or neem oil etc etc. And cover with vaseline or such.

You could do it really quickly by applying mild electric. I used my silvermaker on a herpes infection in corner of mouth. The irritation gone immediately to return a month later. Then reapplied the power and has never returned.

For what it is worth.
Warts are intrinsically a virus infection; from your friends.

Tags next to eyes indicate a cholesterol imbalance. It could be that taking silver would help liver and kidneys clear something to enable cholesterol balance. A big subject

I could be wrong,
OK,
Tony