Cyndiann, Cyndiann, it is now the third or fourth time I give you the link
that have references to all these studies:
https://www.facebook.com/jmchor777/posts/6098549900218822
A total of 169 links, of which 140 are scientific articles (135 unique + 4
duplicate links + 1 triplet link in different side effect categories).
Introduction. Scroll down and you see all the references.
Secondly, here you have statistics of deaths before and after the vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kSLAtKEufR3z/?fbclid=IwAR3xXC1qffgZOOVkDLuIVc54qsVXtS5UkuOzpZbCAMs4nujwfCkJ7ueJBdo

Thirdly, here you have a recently published study (besides those 140
mentioned above) showing that the vaccine can cause heart damage:
https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab707/6353927?fbclid=IwAR1gsGLi_gnZ0t_NzUPIsnGX2zlnq0TxBshgLXhKFt-0vwNqQZb668ZsODE

Please stop repeating that no one has shown you the studies. I have sent
you the link that contains the references multiple times. If you continue
to repeat that false statement,
I must conclude that you are either retarded or unable to read.

--
André Juthe
andre.ju...@gmail.com