The UK government had no less than 11 pandemic and epidemic preparedness exercises, carried out between 2015 and 2019. They included Exercise Alice, which in 2016 tested the country’s readiness to cope with Middle East respiratory syndrome, caused by a coronavirus.  Then they hid these exercises from the public.

This makes me suspect they did not want the public to know they were preparing for a pandemic. But Ive been told by friends and family that Im conspiratorial and that its perfectly normal for the government to hide the truth from the public, and send police after you if you dont immediately send a photo and your location in answer to random calls, as they are doing now in Australia.

So I did a  little reading up on history and now I have to laugh at myself, because governments HAVE been acting this way throughout history, led by such luminaries as Miguel Primo de Rivera  António de Oliveira Salazar,  Francisco Franco,  Mussolini and Hitler.

I now agree that complete obedience to and surveillance from a top down power structured military regime is the way people can enjoy freedom and safety. As Deputy Premier of New South Wales, John Barilard, said to the unvaccinated "you choose not to be vaccinated, you will lose your freedoms."  Note they are free to choose!   In order to assure this new level of freedom and safety, Canada illustrates the importance of the Mussolini-esque mandate; the Rule of Law in Saskatchewan includes assuming control of local authorities and acquiring or utilizing personal property as necessary, control and prohibit travel with military checkpoints, the removal of persons, livestock, and personal property including entry without a warrant,  and conscript persons where required.

https://bit.ly/3aM6ldr