Thank you Pal Joey, Greg, and the other person I can't remember except she
was female. I did read Andrea Karcher's website and watch his videos. Right
after I wanted already to take it for myself. But if I had, I wouldn't have
done my due diligence for my own good. But I am thankful it works and fu$k
big pharma, Fauci, Gates, and all the others for their massive greed, lies,
and sinister agenda. Now, whenever I hear the word "Misinformation" I look
at <who they are trying to silence> and then I look into them and their
information even more because it is highly likely that it is Truth! or that
they may be onto something I should investigate.

Thanks again,

Rick