The knucklehead control freaks that occupy management positions and lurk on
mail lists (cough, cough) look for opportunities to trap well meaning
people, hoping those well meaning people can at least be held up in a way
that discredits anything that isn't on the list of their approved poi$on.
 I had to sign a waiver 30 years ago with a naturopath, stating that I was
not a federal agent, sent to investigate naturopaths. They have been at it
a long time. Do not  make any claims of a cure, and do not advise anyone to
do anything.  They are waiting for you to trip their snare.