From: "Jean Baugh" <oldglorytexa...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 27, 2021 7:23 pm
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Ivermectin for cancer

  Hi,

  I clicked on my link about Ivermectin and cancer and it opened. It might very
well be opposed by a lot of people, who stand to lose a lot of money. What
would I have given to know this back in 2005? My Mother was lost to
chemotherapy and greed.

  Passing on that link was hopefully helpful to others who are dying because
they represent lots of money. I heard a TV anchor say, If we found a cure for
cancer, our economy would crash. He spoke the truth!

  May I suggest you use Duckduckgo to search for those terms?

  Jean

  On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 5:43 PM Rick <
  future1inves...@gmail.com> wrote:

      For me it says The Conversation Requested Could Not Be Loaded

    On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 5:50 PM p c <