Why is impeachment not being called for?   We are watching this take place in
real time right in front of us. Where is our protection?   Can our military
step in?  There should be some safe guards in place for what is happening now.
If our money is controlled ????  And that $600 reporting they are about to pass
is a disaster.

Sent from my iPad