Hi Phil,

On 10/31/21 8:03 PM, Phil Morrison wrote:
Cyndiann finally shut down the Silver-List.

I think it's important to understand that the silver list is not shutting down or ending with this /*move*/.

I'm (finally) giving my blessing to this long-needed change in management for the express purpose of not allowing such situations as Ms. Phillips' to continue to degrade the group. Having moderation again will be wonderful, in the hands of more than a single person, no less! Y'all will have to find your new point of balance, along with the new moderators.

I believe the mailing list was set up about 1997, making it almost 25 years old, all but the first year of which I was the owner, and at least half of that time absent. I fully expect that the same core of community that survived all of that will see to it that the "silver list" or something like it will flourish for as long into the future.

Be well!

Mike D.