On sites where everyone shares, keep re-posting these good
videos/audios/articles every couple-few months because of the new people
and of course people like me who have forgotten them already but sometimes
wonder if I had seen something that could answer another person's
curiosity/inquiry/question. And of course... "where was it exactly?" Then I
remember my age and I'm like "I need a better filing system!"