Thank you for this information on smallpox.  I've been expecting this
because most people are not immune to it and it's lethal.

Also, I've been reading that they might add Ebola to the mix.  They were
testing colloidal silver on Ebola and then they dropped it like a hot
potato.  I take that as a good hint.

I have a suggestion about chemtrails.  Perhaps we are complaining to the
wrong group of people.  Maybe I should contact the EPA?

Jean