order from India

________________________________
From: li...@mayaluga.com <li...@mayaluga.com> on behalf of Linda Ellis
<li...@mayaluga.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 4:21 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>LDN (low dose Naltrexone)

Do I need a prescription for this?

When I went to Amazon, I got a list of a lot of other things, not this.  A
compounding pharmacy said it required a prescription.

________________________________
From: "pc" <pcassidy1...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 22, 2021 9:05 am
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Jean - if you go to lowdosenaltrexone.org<http://lowdosenaltrexone.org> ...
lots of info and also where to buy.

Ive been taking it for years ... got off for a bit when I recently had knee
surgery and having some trouble
getting the dosage back up to 3 mg.  I'm at 1.5 now.  Major difference in my
immune system .. I used to have pneumonia several times a year .. Not had it at
all since taking ldn.  lots of other benefits .. My understanding is that it is
more effective if taken at night .  you will have to research it.
Pat
Patricia Cassidy

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 12:30 AM Jean Baugh <