Number 9 is of particular interest to me because of Dr. Gold's mention of
lactic acid.

DMSO and Laetrile is a cure for cancer I'm reading about in a book.  I
don't know how to measure Daltons but do know that DMSO will carry anything
up to 1,000 Daltons into the body.  A good way it sounds like to carry Vit.
B -12.

Also, my theory of cancer being a parasite is proven by the doctor in
Canada.  That's why Ivermectin works on so many things; they are
parasites.  BTW, the next time you hear the lie Ivermectin is a horse drug,
inform them it was originally developed for humans and it is
intrinsically safe!

Jean

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox?projector=1&messagePartId=0.1