Hi Marshall,
What do you mean by putting a voltage meter across them? This wouldn't apply
to me anyhow, would it - since my setup is the bob beck silver pulser and is
not HVAC.
See, the problem is that I need someone to do a real dummy explanation for
me -- like, you take one probe from the meter and you atattch it to the
positive electrode.... that sort of stuff.
Thanks,

Katarina