Please check the archives.  It has been reported serveral times that aloe vera
is usually acidic, and that if you make CS acidic you will get particle
aggregation, and if you get particle aggregation CS will go from clear, to
yellow to orange to pink and so forth.

Buy a pool ph kit, and mix sufficient baking soda with the aloe vera and CS to
bring the ph up to 7.  That should solve that problem.  We tested with HVAC
clear CS and aloe vera and found that it would aggregate and settle out in about
3 days unless we neutralized the aloe vera, in which case I have some in the
fridge that has been there or over 3 months and still looks good.

Marshall