Hi Chuck,
first, thank you for the indeed very scary article on Canola oil.

Next -- more questions. Assume my total ignorance - so - does a multimeter
come with three clipleads? Is a cliplead one of those little alligator clip
things and I can just clip it onto the Beck electrode at the top?
So, essentially what I am doing is getting a new piece of silver wire for an
electrode -- does it matter what thickness or length? (oh Marsha, if you are
lurking I may need you) Then I am attatching that electrode and one of the
Beck electrodes (does it matter which one?) to the leads coming from the two
terminals of the meter. I am then connecting the remaining Beck electrode to
the one coming from the meter with another piece of wire with two clip leads
on it -- I assume I do this at the top of the electrodes. Then when I turn
the Beck generator on the meter should be able to read the milliamps.

I think I understand -- does it sound right? Will the third electrode affect
my silver generating process? Do I take it out and wipe it too?

Thanks,
Katarina

<kato...@mindspring.com>