Now that I'm older, here's what I've discovered:

Just a thought I have here. I have no idea of the feasability of it though.
What if you were to measure the mass of the electrodes before and after
generation, or posibly the mass of exactly 1 liter of water before and
after. The difference in mass, all be it, micrograms would be equivalant to
the ppm? This would only work if the process did not generate enough heat to

drive water off though.
James Houston-McMillan.