This just came in:

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 01:33:55 +0100
From: "Dr. Clark Assn." <da...@drclark.net>
Subject: Dr. Clark back in CA. -- Newsletter -- Seminar

Dear Guest of www.drclark.net!

I have some very good news today. Dr. Clark is back in California and
can even go to Mexico to see patients. It is unclear why she was
suddenly allowed to leave the State of Indiana and was returned her
passport.

She is now about to make some of the most important research discoveries
in her career, and you surely will here about those in the future.

I am sorry to have caused some confusion about obtaining the Newsletter
of the Dr. Clark Association in my last email. The exact net address to
sign up is:

http://www300.hostcenter.com/tcmtsc/dcra/member.htm

The Newsletter goes out free to all members, but there is a membership
fee.

The contents are:
- Dr. Clark's Arrest: What's behind it?
- An Article on Dr. Clark's New Book
- Q&A with Dr. Clark
- Construction Biology: Is Your Home Making You Sick?
- Article on Hulda Clinic in Norway
- Success Stories Using the Clark Therapy.

Finally, I would like to inform you that Dr. Clark will hold a seminar
in Louisville, Kentucky. This was announced at short notice and it is
extremely rare that Dr. Clark speaks in public. I will let you know the
details of the seminar in another email this coming week, but the date
is 5/6 December 1999.

Wishing you a healthy Thanksgiving

David P. Amrein
President, Dr. Clark Research Association

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com