deat...@aol.com wrote:

> Ewwww gang,
> I have taken handfuls of these in the last year - just how much is toxic?  I
> have taken about 60 Diflucan and about 60 Nizoral in the last year?
>
> HELP!
> Jeannine

Anybody that takes nizoral should have a liver function study done
BEFORE they go on the drug and then repeat liver function studies every
so often so that they can compare to the original readings to see if the
nizoral is destroying the liver.  The patient is supposed to be taken
off the drug if liver function is compromised.  All this info is in the
PDR.

--
Webpage back again at http://home.earthlink.net/~kenseger
A small collection of fundamental survival texts.