From: Liz Pavek [mailto:liz...@frontiernet.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 1999 6:32 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Ptemarin

I had a "Pan-hysterectomy" fourteen years ago. Everything was removed, and I
was placed immediately on the strongest premarin they make.  Ten years
later, I lost a breast to breast cancer, and the doctors admitted that the
premarin was probably responsible. Yet they continue to prescribe it.  Did
you know that premarin is the most heavily prescribed medication in the
United States?  Is it any wonder there's been such an increase in breast
cancer?

Liz