From:   Nancy Steele [SMTP:nste...@theofficenet.com]
Sent:   Friday, November 26, 1999 8:12 AM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        CS>anthrax

 << File: ATT00003.html >> I am interested in opinions about whether or not
it would be workable (if a person didn't have a vaporizer) to soak a cotton
dust mask in CS and let it dry several times.  It seems as though this
would imbed silver in the cotton and would be good for airborne problems.
 Thanks for your ideas.