Scleroderma:

Someone wrote in asking about scleroderma a few weeks ago, I have come
across the info I wanted to share, so here goes.

A Dr. Thomas McPherson Brown, a Rheumatologist, pioneered the treatment
of low-dose longterm antibiotic therapy for people with inflammatory
arthritis, lupus and scleroderma. His treatment was never accepted by
the medical community, in spite of great success.

He is now deceased, but an organization called THE ROAD BACK carries
on his work. They have his book, THE ARTHRITIS BREAKTHROUGH (chapter
25 is devoted to scleroderma) and a physician's packet that contains
many studies. It's a very good book.)

What I learned of scleroderma from the book is that it is "in the same
family as rheumatoid arthritis" and that it a serious disease which
can be fatal. Dr. Brown claimed great success in treating it.

There is a conference for physicians this spring on the treatment.

Note: There are specific antibiotics that are used...not just any
antibiotics...and combinations. I recently tried to treat my pet
rat with CS and did not have results till I used antibiotics, so
I don't know if you can say CS can replace antibiotics across the
board.

For more info, Call The Road Back, 740/881-5601
or check out http://www.roadback.org

~^^V^^~