Hi Katarina,

I was told by the owner of Sota Instruments,
maker of the Silver Pulser (and an associate
of Bob Beck), that boiling the water is
important to make good quality CS.

Marshall has just informed me that hot water
causes larger particle size.  I am going to
play it safe for now and use cold water.

You can buy a "glass" pot made of Corning
Ware at stores that carry a large variety of
pot and pans.  It is actually not glass but an
alloy of glass and many metals.  It looks and
feels just like glass (transparent brown).

Corning say that you can run it under cold
water when it is extremely hot and it will not
crack.  I use a Pyrex pot (by Corning).  Not
near as heat resistant buy so far it has not
cracked.

Bil