Oh Donna,

I'm so sorry you are going through this -- it must be so scary. I remember
at one point I thought I was turning a little grey -- but it just turned out
to be the result of die off and not feeling well -- which I hope it will be
for you too.

My only suggestion - since it can't hurt and could help -- is to go buy a
lot of organic cilantro and chop it up in the blender or food processor and
eat a couple of tablespoons at least every day. There is evidence that it
has helped get murcury out of the body in as little as three weeks, so it
might chelate silver out as well -- if that is what this is. And I don't
think it could hurt.

Is there anyone else out there who has taken CSPro or WaterOZ at the rate of
a cup a day? If you have and are not blue I'm sure that would be somewhat
consoling to Donna.

If good wishes mean anything then you'll be fine because we are all wishing
the best for you.

Take care,

Katarina

> I am at the point where I would try to bleach
> my face if I knew that it helped.
DONT!!!!!

 Any suggestions?