In a message dated 12/02/1999 2:23:56 AM Central Standard Time,
vi...@peak.org writes:

<< --Did you have initial die-off herx reaction?  Valik for some unknown
reason some Lyme patients don't have herxes.  I got slowly better on
Doxycycline and had reached the 95% better mark before I started WaterOz  I
now consider myself 98% better as I still have some numbness in my left hand
due to the Lyme.  It may be permanent damage and I may never get all the
feeling back but it doesn't bother me and I have learned to live with it.  I
take the WaterOz now in hopes of being able to stay off abx and keeping
control of the Lyme which so far so good.  Here is my story on the Lyme Quilt
page if you are interested in reading it from beginning to end.   <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/cgi-bin/admem?category=";>http://www.angelfire.c
om/ny2/James/page99.html</A>

 --How long before you saw improvement?  My problems when I started silver I
think was yeast as I had some mild joint pain and stiffness and after
stopping the abx and starting WaterOz I noticed that went away and it was in
the first few weeks of taking silver.  I feel I was one of the lucky ones as
in the abx did help me but I didn't want to stay on the abx forever.  I felt
like silver was a good alternative to the caustic abx I was taking.  6 months
off abx and no symptoms at this point and I think its the silver keeping it
all under control. My joints are in better than shape than they have been in
years.  My shoulders were weak and sore when I started working out and now
they are painfree and stronger than ever before.  I wonder if the silver and
exercise didn't help the joints to sort of regenerate themselves.

 --What other things were you doing?  Read the story and it will explain all
the rest I have done.  :)

The one thing that concerns me is Donna has told me its just her face
effected by the color change.  Would this be normal for silver to do?
Wouldn't it effect the rest of her body not just her face?

Take care,
Janis

§Lyme Survivor§