Donna,

I wish so much that we could do something to help alleviate your anxiety
because that has to be doing you so much harm right now. I know that when I
am scared about something -- like a cancer scare that I had a while ago -- I
keep reminding myself that things usually turn out for the better -- and
that if they turn out for the worse than I will have to deal with it then --
and that I will manage, but that meanwhile it does me no good and a lot of
harm to let myself worry about something that might not be wrong.

I think it would really help us help you if you could sit down and type out
all the details.

Like : Where is it near your nose? How much area does it cover? Anywhere
else? (there are a lot of blood vessels in that area and it could be that
they are showing more for some reason) Is your skin darker all over?
Did you notice greying before or after your bowels were loose?
I assume you were taking the cs for lyme? Is that true? What other
medications are you on and have you been on?
Have you taken any homemade cs or just the WaterOz and CsPro?

And what are you doing to take care of yourself and check out what might be
causing this? It seems really important to find out what this is - not just
wait for it to go away -- if only because it is causing you such anxiety.
And the loose bowels might be a symptom of something - although they could
just come from the anxiety.

Are you going to see a doctor and get checked out? Even if your hubby and
son don't see it  (which is good news because it means it is probably not as
bad as you think) it is important to honor your own perceptions and make
sure this is not a warning signal. And none of us can tell you what it is -
we will only be guessing -- you need to see a health professional for that.

But please, do whatever you can do to help yourself get calm about this --
find some way to hold your own hand and let yourself know that whatever it
is - you will be allright -- and a most likely a month from now you will
look back with relief that there was nothing very wrong at all.

Cyberhugs,
Katarina