Jo,
     This is not the WaterOz I order from.  Mine is coming from Grangeville,
Idaho and this company seems to be more expensive.  If you want the toll free
phone number of the one I order from let me know.  They will send you a
couple of booklets and a cassette tape that explains their theory.  I heard
at one time there was some battle over the two companies having the same name
but hadn't heard anything lately on it.   I didn't see a price for 4 gallons
at a time and that is what I order to get a price break.  But some of their
information sounds a lot the same on ionic silver.  That is the reason I am
sending you this link.  Let me know if you can access it or not.  I am sure
there is some techier folks than I that may not agree with some of this.   <A
HREF="http://www.waterozm.com/index.html";>waterozm.com, alternative health
.999 pure + or - ionic minerals, stabilized oxygen, ozone purifier</A>

Take care,
Janis

In a message dated 12/02/1999 12:04:42 PM Central Standard Time,