> >> Is it possible to make 5 or 10 ppm CS by the gallon
> >> without the sludge using low voltage?
> >>
> >> Bil

The process of generating colloidal silver is the same as
the plating process - ions are released and travel to the
negative electrode where they collect an electron and turn
back into silver. You can not stop that process! The fact
they are sludge instead of nice shiny silver is that conditions
are not right for fine crystal growth - normal silver plating uses
cyanuric acid to provide good conductivity of the solution and
to assist in forming fine grain crystals. What you get are more
like snow flakes, weakly bound/random crystals!

See my other post why the HV AC process avoids sludge
formation, by blasting the sludge forming metal particles into
the solution as quickly as formed. This unfortunately makes
metallic particles, not ions of silver, but at least no crystals!

f...@health2us.com (took a day off from work today!)