>Debbie McDonald wrote:
>
>> deat...@aol.com wrote:
>> I did take my medications and herbs as usual BUT I kept a
>> > cordless phone in my lap so I could call 911 in case electroporation.
>>set in
>> > since I live alone
>>
>> So how would you know electroporation is setting in??  Deb
>
>There is no simple answer because it increases the effects of any toxins.
>If you
>drink a beer you may get drunk as if you drank 20 beers.  If you smoke,
>you may
>get nicotine poisoning. If you eat garlic, you could get very sick as if
>you ate
>20 times as much.
>
>Marshall

Marshall,

Does this mean that if I'm in dieoff resulting from circulating toxins that
this process would "enhance" the effects of it? I have such severe candida
dieoffs as it is that I'm afraid if they were any worse, I would drop dead
from it. Is that something to think about before using this?

Sharon