Using caps is all in the mind. When I worked EVERYONE used caps all the time
to send electronic mail (not e-mail) for international business purposes.
But on Bulletin boards and the net everyone HATES caps. WHY SHOULD CAPS
BOTHER ANYONE? That is a question I keep asking myself. Does not bother me.
In fact mail is easier to read using caps.

Best Regards, Robert Ratliff
SE TENN.
ICQ 1495914
bobratl...@iname.com