Hi Carmen,
my only question is did you get a second opinion from a really good
naturopath?? I just know I would have had both sinus surgery and had half my
thyroid out last year -- both unneccessarily, if I hadn't insisted on
finding natural approaches and lots of second and third opinions and
retesting.

But if you do have the surgery, please let us know what day so we can all
send some good thoughts your way and hope it goes well and quickly.

Best,
Katarina