Katarina
If you like to be amazed here is another book that is quite amazing that you
could also order through the Price-Pittinger (sp) foundation. 800-266-5564 , by
Aajonus Vonderplanitz titled " We want to Live".  He claims to have cured 236
out of 240 cancer patients.  Partly by eating raw meats.
David Reese