COPPER MINERAL WATER

    Copper is an essential "trace mineral" most important in the production of
hemoglobin. A lack of copper is the usual precursor to heart disease;
aneurysms; and, decreases in the elasticity of blood vessels. Studies also
indicate that increased copper intake "significantly retarded developments of
cancers in animals and also decreased liver damage and cirrhosis caused by
cancer-inducing materials."
People have used WaterOz Copper Mineral Water topically for many different skin
conditions as well as for problems deep inside muscles, tendons, and joint
problems such as arthritis, bursitis and rheumatism. Taken internally and about
one half to one teaspoon per day, it can circulate to all parts of the body.
Here is a list of conditions Copper is "believed" be helpful with:

      Allergies Anemia Aneurysms Arthritis
      Dry brittle hair Gray hair Gulf war syndrome Hernias
      Cholesterol Thyroid disorders Iron storage disease Kawasaki disease
      Liver cirrhosis Neutropenia Parasites Ruptured disc
      Reduced glucose tolerance(low blood sugar)
     Varicose veins
      Violent behavior, blind rage, explosive outbursts, criminal behavior

Yours in health,
James Allison

Allisons Apothecary
http://allisonsapothecary.com
Home of the $29.95 Colloidal Silver Generator