My husband has previously tried tea tree oil on his nails FAITHFULLY for a
few months. Nothing happened. Plus the tea tree oil smells to high heaven.
It didn't bother him much as he's lost so much of his sense of smell (I
smell better than he does :-) but it bothered me a lot so he discontinued
it. The CS is doing such a great job on his nails that I can see no point
in doing anything different.

Sharon