Ivan,

Thanks for the article. I probably didn't explain very well what I meant.
The phosphatase is supposed to make it possible for the phosphorous to make
the absorption of calcium into the proper places (like bone) possible.
Without that enzyme, the calcium would not be properly absorbed. It would
just wind up in the blood and from there be deposited where it's not
wanted, like into soft tissue. Those enzymes are there for a reason and
when they're killed off, the other components of the milk don't do what
they're otherwise intended to do. All it takes is the removal or
destruction of just one component in a food product to change entirely the
way it functions in the body. Even calves die when fed pasteurized milk.

Sharon