    From: Nichols <enich...@tbscc.com>
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
    Date: Saturday, December 11, 1999 3:40 PM
    Subject: Re: CS>migraine help????

    Nicole,
    Are you certain your sister has migraines or a sinus headache? Many people
have come to use "migraine" as a generic term for headache. I get severe sinus
based headaches because I am sensitive to candida and other molds. See a recent
post to the Candida Forum (www.healthyawareness.com/candida/) describing this
situation for several people. It seems suppressing the candida fixes the
headaches.