In a message dated 12/14/99 1:21:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jdkl...@netzero.net writes:

<< the importance of magnesium can not be over emphasized... >>

Yup......this is great info also.  (I love this list!!)

This prompts me to remember a cassette tape a neighbor of ours let us borrow.
 It was called Dead Doctors Don't Lie.
It was all about the magnesium deficiency of most people.  There was more
info, too.  He also promotes sodium intake, but for ME, I know that does not
work.
The tape has a lot of information and I'm straining to recall the man's name
who made it.  Argh!! Joel???

I am pretty sure there is info on the web about this...perhaps someone else
on this list already knows.

Diane