Bill:  I remember Stan reminding  us to talk Rife and not Colloidal Silver in
one
       of the postings on CS. I suppose he was merely trying to draw us back
       from wandering afar. Stan is opening the  Textbook of Bacteriology now !

       There are many out there wanting to help you. That includes me.

        With regards
             Lew