Ok did I miss something  ..   what part of the globe do you & little Rachel
reside in?
Hey and if you are that close to the international date line
 . .. you call all of us and - whoops never mind your phone won't be working
at Y2K . .. just kidding; below is cute spoof on Santa:

> A different view of Santa as seen by a political party.  I make no claim
> support or denounce the group.
>
> Just the messenger,

> >         WASHINGTON, DC -- When Santa Claus comes to town this week,
> > he'd better watch out -- because the federal government may be making a
> > list of his crimes (and checking it twice), the Libertarian Party
> > warned today.
> >
> >         "Hark the federal agents sing, Santa is guilty of nearly
> > everything," said the party's press secretary, George Getz. "The feds
> > know when Santa's been bad or good -- and he's been bad, for goodness
> > sakes."
> >
> >         Does Santa belong in the slammer? Instead of stuffing
> > stockings, should he be making license plates?
> >
> >         Yes, said Getz, if he's held to the same standards as a typical
> > American. For example:
> >
> >         * Every December 25, the illegal immigrant known as Santa Claus
> > crosses the border into the United States without a passport. He
> > carries concealed contraband, which he sneaks into the country in order
> > to avoid inspection by the U.S. Customs Service. And just what's in all
> > those brightly colored packages tied up with ribbons, anyway? General
> > Barry "Just Say No to Santa" McCaffrey wants to know.
> >
> >         * Look at how this international fugitive gets around: Santa
> > flies in a custom-built sleigh that hasn't been approved by the FAA. He
> > never files a flight plan. He has no pilot's license. In the dark of
> > night, he rides the skies with just a tiny bioluminescent red light to
> > guide him -- a clear violation of traffic safety regulations.
> >
> >         * Pulling Santa's sleigh: Eight tiny reindeer, a federally
> > protected species being put to hard labor. None of these reindeer have
> > their required shots, and Santa's never bothered to get these
> > genetically-engineered animals registered and licensed. It's no wonder:
> > He keeps them penned outside his workplace in a clear violation of
> > zoning laws.
> >
> >         * But Crooked Claus the Conniving Capitalist harms more than
> > just animals -- he's hurting hard-working American laborers, too. Isn't
> > Santa's Workshop really Santa's Sweatshop, where his non-union
> > employees don't make minimum wage and get no holiday pay? Add the fact
> > that OSHA has never inspected the place, and you have a Third-World
> > elf-exploitation operation that only Kathy Lee Gifford could love.
> >
> >         * No wonder Santa is able to maintain his monopoly over the toy
> > distribution industry: He's cornered the Christmas gift market. Santa
> > dares to give away his products for free in a sinister attempt to crush
> > all competition -- just like Microsoft's Internet Explorer. Antitrust
> > Lawsuit Memo to Janet Reno: Is Santa Claus the Bill Gates of Christmas?
> >
 > >         The bottom line, said Getz: "It might be tough sledding for
> > Jolly St. Nick this Christmas if the government decides to prosecute
> > him.
> >
> >         "We're just surprised it hasn't already happened. After all,
> [...]

P.S. and Bob Ratliffe  man that is some article; I thought of something else
yesterday - East Indians - Hindis are full vegetarians - does that mean they
are not that intelligent - they are infertile?  etc etc - you get the point,
I mean what has thousands of years of vegetarian done to that race?  Food for
thought.

<smooch>
<HUG>
Happy Holidays