I rather 1 dose 30x stat ; To be repeated after one month. If  your

your educated  provocation proved to be correct, probably you will find the
sharp aspect of the foreign body  surfacing. You could literally palpate the

spicule sticking out of the cicatrized matrix. Then, be prepared for the
barrage
of insolence - from the patient. Take it from the horse's mouth : it is not
very desirable experience.

          With regards
              Lew