In defense of both Chuck & Nicole & the person who answered the definition:

Chuck:
I understood from the first question where Nicole was coming from; I come
from 400 years of Baptist ministers - literally - the first one being the
first governor of South Carolina; Jerry Falwell pales in comparison to the
conservativeness of my family.  BUT on the other hand, I have been the only
member of the family to "explore" other denonimations/thought
processes/religions - whatever.  I have even  dated 5 Atheists, which for a
Christian is very unusual. . . .  But my point here is - yes there is alot of
ignorance hidden behind religion AND has been for thousands of years. . .  If
you don't come from mine or Nicole's background it would be hard for you to
understand her concern - I did & share it.

My parents although ULTRA religious took me to a "witch" doctor that was
famous in Georgia (she was written up in the Atlanta Journal here right
around the time she died) to save my life when I was 3 months old. .. .  .
she did.   Point being everything is relative. . .  my grandmother would be
consider dowsing evil, you don't . . .

hmm be nice now gang:
If you can't play nice, don't play.
Jeannine