Hmm..well a zapper is in the mail;0)...hehe

Nicole:o)

Marshall Dudley <mdud...@execonn.com> wrote:
My sister was only able to get rid of the neuro after adding the other 3 steps
of Beck's protocol.  Then it only took a week or so to pretty well get over her
Lyme.  She ended up at the same stage you seem to be at for months with CS
only.
Marshall
Nicole Fraser wrote: Hi,
Yes, I'm trying to be patient as hard as that may be. But I don't have any pain
really...it's all neuro:0(. But I am going to do some other things along with
the CS like the zapper and other products and I think I will start to be in a
little better shape after that...there are so many helpful knowledgeable people
here! :0)
Nicole:O)

tm4...@aol.com wrote: Nicole-
As I'm trying to do, be patient with the CS. I've had lyme 3 years before
treatment. 6 months of CS and just NOW starting to see results. Some days I
feel like death even worse than lyme itself. Fevers,rashes,body odor that
make wrestlers cry,fatique to the bone. E mail me privately if you need
anything.
P.S. Something that really helps my aching is add 1 cup apple cider vinegar
to a bath. Soak 15 minutes.
Hugs--
Tami m

silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com