Hi,

I have a nebulizer that was never used and I need some advice on how to use
it with CS.  The nebulizer is for use with medication and it comes with a
saline solution (in an aerosol can).  Can I use the CS in the cup without the
saline or does the nebulizer need saline to work?

Hubby has the flu and it seems to have settled in his lungs now.  We did the
3% peroxide in ears and it has helped with everything else.

Thanks in advance,

Dotsie

Thanks