Dear Joanne,

                      I  dilute  5ppm- 10ppm Colloidal Silver with distilled
water  as a routine  before using it for  eye problems.  This simple preparation

gives me satisfactory feedback for all eye conditions, both as eye drops and a
eye cleanser. I have not observed any staining effect by the colloidal silver
in the eyes thus far. I have also used it for allergies manifested in the eyes.

With regards
 Dr. F.H.Lew
 Clinic of Complementary and Alternative Medicine
 [ Malaysia ]