Hi Helen,
They are taking 6-8 ounces per day, they said they take about 2 ounces at a
time,
3 or 4 times a day.  The ppm is in the area of 8ppm, this is just a guess from
the time it takes to cook a batch. Both of them have had herx reactions, so they
back off for a day or so and start up again.  They have ordered a PWT so more
accurate readings will be forthcoming.  Response from their Lyme support group
has been good, hopefully they will be encouraged by what they see and continue
with Cs also.

Mike