The good ionic form of Cs will last "forever", as the charged particles
repel each other! We have some 2 years old stored in the original
plastic gallon jug the water came in (HDPE plastic) and the TDS or
PPM measures essentially the same. There is a slight yellow cast now,
although originally clear, which would be due to the clusters of ions
growing. There are apparently never free single ions, as most ions
cluster in distinct groups. The larger, the more color! Good clear Cs
will take many months before any ting of color appears! The potency
should be the same, if the TDS is the same, although there may be
some drop off as the clusters get larger, but I would only expect to see
that if the yellow color deepens. Poor product  (with crystals) will drop
in strength as the crystals grow. This is far more prevalent in glass as
there are natural nucleation points for crystal growth.

I previous posts, we reported our product (always crystal clear) tests
as stable even with weeks of strong UV light exposure, boiling and
freezing, so far as the TDS and color tests indicate, as an ionic colloid
should.

f...@health2us.com