----- Original Message -----
From: John Hammell
To: r.grosskl...@bgvv.de
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2000 3:16 PM
Subject: CORRECTION: Dr.Rolf Grossklaus- Chair-Codex Committee on Nutrition &
Foods for Special Dietary Use: WHY the LACK OF TRANSPARENCY??? GESUNDHEIT IST
EIN MENSCHENRECHT! (HEALTH IS A HUMAN RIGHT!)

IAHF LIST & CODEX DELEGATES: Made an error in previous letter sent. Scrap
previous one and replace it with this. I erred previously and used the word
"inexpensive" when of course I meant "expensive" I've made the change below
highlighted in red. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please post this version
instead to your websites and forward it to more people.

If you are a CODEX delegate and feel annoyed about receiving this, don't bitch
to me, you need to ask some fundamental questions about the CODEX process in
general since it excludes the voice of consumers who have no voting power in
the "process" and who for the most part are excluded from the decision making
process.Moreover, the Vitamin issue must be killed entirely at CODEX per the
wishes of consumers as clearly expressed in '97 in Geneva. Rather than remove
vitamins and minerals from the agenda entirely, as should have occurred, you
are continuing against our will. It is necessary for all Codex delegates to go
to http://www.rath.nl and to inform Dr.Rath in writing that you totally oppose
the Codex Vitamin Proposal and wish it to be removed from the table, otherwise
you will be charged as an accomplice to commit Genocide.