Marshall
what amount of ozone level do you think this unit would put out.
I have one ready to experiment with but didn.t realize the uv
output would be high.
A.rose

At 01:10 PM 4/3/00 -0400, you wrote:
I cannot emphasize enough the danger to the eyes if a mercury vapor bulb is viewed
for only a second or two without the outer uv filter (bulb).

I remember reading about the outer bulb breaking on a bulb in a large
ampitheater,  and the hundreds of people who ended up having to get medical
attention for their eyes afterward, even though they were 100 or more feet away
from it.

Marshall