Hi DK,

Generally speaking, CS is very effective against warts, as they are caused
by virons.  Most people report that a few applications will make most types
go away in days or weeks.

The papular-raised-rough, but not hard, white ones are very vulnerable.
 The brown hard, "seed like" ones take more time.

The "flat warts" barely raised smooth surface ones can be reduced.  When
the flat warts get down to about 1 mm or smaller, they become very
resistan---at least in my personal experience on my body.  I suppose this
is because the outer coating is protective and the silver is not getting to
them either from the outside or the inside, if you are taking oral CS.  I
use MSM with the CS to enhance penetration into the tissues when I use it
topically.  There are a zillion virus, and even the Dermatologist did not
know how to classify them very specifically, since he is only concerned
with differentiating between them and neoplasms of  other causes.  They
generally use cryosurgery,---prestige jargon for the q-tip full of LN---to
freeze them.

I have read one report of several warts (on one person)  falling off  a few
days after systemic exposure---accidental inhalation---of probably toxic
quantities of Ag dust.  Not a recommended method..

For the few very tiny remaining ones which I have on my hands, I  plan to
use a commercial remover---podophlen (sp?) or salicylic acid type which is
OTC, then treat the wound with silver.  If you feel comfortable with liquid
nitrogen, and can get some, a q-tip-full applied for about two seconds will
kill them but leave nasty little blisters which become wounds. You can do
the same thing with a small piece of dry ice.  These substances require
extreme caution in handling and can cause severe cryo burns.  It is
probably a good plan to wear goggles when handling LN, in case you might
splatter some in the eyes.

Try putting CS on them at least once a day; can't hurt anything and it
usually works.

Happy.....well, wart killing, I guess,

James Osbourne Holmes
a...@trail.com