From: Kathryn Neff [mailto:n...@ricc.net]
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 12:54 PM
To: Colloidal Silver
Subject: CS Makers

Have two questions...

1.  Has anyone used the Silvergen machine...do you like it...does it make
good quality CS in your opinion...also have you used the tester that is
offered......you can email me privately if you wish at n...@ricc.net

2.  Am on a meditation list and they are talking about CS....they know very
little about it...and have been talking about buying some CS from someone
and the CS is  "pink".....some is very very gold......I recall reading on
the list about the colors of CS....and what was not good CS and what the
colors meant....but I cannot find it.....can anyone send me a message
regarding this...so that I may post it to the meditation list....I wish to
let them know about what is good CS, but do not want to give a vague
statement..... I guess there is a lot of stuff out there for sale that is
not good.....I make my own with a simply machine...but do not feel qualified
to give them advice....

Thank you,
Kathy Neff