If you have flat silver probes like I do with my SilverGen constant current
genertor, you are probably positioning the probes so that the flat surface area
are separated by an inch or two.  I wondered what would happen if I rotated the
probes by 90 deg so that the flat surfaces were not looking at each other. I
thought that maybe the sintering process would change.  Maybe the effective
increase in distance between probes might result in less residue/sludge, etc.
Well, it looks like that simple little change actually did result in less
residue on the probes themselves and on the surface.  Results still very
preliminary, but before you poo-poo the idea, give it a try to see if you get
the same results and report to the list.

They told me my hair would get darker if I sprayed it with silver water....NOT!
;-)  Yours in smurfdom.

Steve Geigle
Cedar Mill, Oregon
sgei...@home.com